- Finished two books.
- Saw Pacific waves crashing.
- Rode a BC ferry.
- Bought a deck of playing cards that say BC Ferries. I don’t even play cards.
- Feared for my life on a car ride entailing: crashing waterfalls, torrents of floodwater, speeding semis.
- Went as far west as I’ve ever gone in Canada.
- Ate lichen. Not sure people should eat lichen but good to know if you get hungry on the trail.
- Saw a wolfdog. Thought it was a wolf.
- Ate fish and chips in a town called Ukee.
- Got more rocks.
- Ate a Nanaimo bar.
Copyright © 2018 wildershores.net/blog.
All Rights Reserved.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers